The Unipure LC GCA range comprises of natural triple amino acid surface treated pigments for hair colouring and makeup applications.
The selected amino acids used in the surface treatment are: sodium cocoylglutamate (and) cystine (and) lauroylarginine.
The current range includes:
- Unipure Yellow LC 182 GCA
- Unipure Red LC 381 GCA
- Unipure Triple Black LC 990 GCA
- Unipure White LC 987 GCA.
Surface treatment of pigments with this combination of amino acids imparts a unique hydrophobic characateristic that provides a number of cosmetic benefits when used in hair care and makeup.
- Superior affinity to keratin
- Immediate colour result
- Coverage of first grey hair
- Quick application time
- Colour lasts 3 to 6 shampoos
- UV & water resistant
- Limited colour transfer
- Unipure Triple Black LC 990 GCA imparts a deep black colour (mascara & eyeliner)
- Easy dispersibility / milling free (foundations)
- Improves stability
Formulation guidance and suggested formulations are available on request.