Achieving ultimate hair volume is one of THE top trends in hair care - and one of the top desired benefits by consumers - but it’s one of the most complicated to achieve, especially together with care properties.
With over 50 years of experience in polymer chemistry, DSM has developed TILAMAR® Boost 150 to enable formulators to achieve ultimate hair volume without sacrificing conditioning properties of the formulation.
TILAMAR® Boost 150 is comprised of a novel highly branched polymer stabilised in a water phase using coacervation technology. When incorporated into a shampoo base, and upon dilution during rinsing, the polymer is deposited on the hair and contributes to hair conditioning and easier combing. The clever part is that when the hair is then dried using a blow dryer, the polymer undergoes a conformational change leading to an increase in volume of the polymer structure, which in turn increases the volume of the hair during the styling process.
Extensive product testing in the laboratory - and hairdresser tests - has shown conclusively that TILAMAR® Boost 150 provides excellent long-lasting volume on different hair types for up to 24 hours, in addition to visible care/styling results.
TILAMAR® Boost 150 can be easily incorporated into the water phase of the shampoo, and is effective over a wide pH range (4 - 9). It is also compatible with most other commonly used conditioning polymers such as PQ-7 and PQ-10.
- High hair volume performance with an extra touch of care
- Long-lasting results on different hair types for up to 24hrs
- Increased hair elasticity and style ability
- Compatible and optimal results with traditional conditioning polymers
- Can be directly added in your current shampoo base
- Proven benefits via instrumental and hairdresser tests
- TILAMAR® Boost 150 patented technology and application
Preservative-free. Efficacy data available on request.