Stable Vitamin C derivative with multiple skin care benefits
Improves the inflammatory and non-inflammatory lesions of acne vulgaris; Counter-acts age spots; Protects coloured hair; Brightens skin complexion; Increases skin firmness
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
The multi-functional STAY-C® 50 is a powerful anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger with the following benefits:
- Superior formulation stability when compared to Vitamin C.
- Penetrates the skin and is rapidly converted to ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Boosts photoprotection by significantly reducing the UV-induced formation of lipid peroxides in human skin.
- Doubles the UVA/UVB protection of sun filters and Vitamin E.
- Promotes collagen I and collagen III synthesis and boosts skin firmness.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of acne.
- Visibly reduces age spots and evens the skin tone.
- Protects dyed hair from U.V. light.
- Promotes hair growth (in-vitro)
- Exhibits stability in oral care products above pH 7.0 without influencing the stability of various fluoride compounds
- Suppresses the growth of bacteria associated with tooth decay and gum disease.
- Shows a clear deodorant effect when used at just 0.2%
- Provides synergistic activity when combined with Vitamin E, Retinol, and d-Biotin.