- Vantage Speciality Chemicals
DW Jojoba Golden and DW Jojoba Colorless were named jojoba oil, but they are actually liquid wax esters with a unique chemical composition similar to that of human sebum. They are unlike all other naturally occurring oils, such as vegetable oils, which are triglycerides.
DW Jojoba Golden and DW Jojoba Colorless are non-occlusive with superior properties and performance – including non-greasy emolliency, high oxidative stability, excellent lubricity, as well as stability across a wide range of temperatures and in high pressure processes.
- Composed of non-comedogenic wax esters, similar to those found in human sebum
- Rapid & long-lasting moisturising effect (80% improvement in hydration using 20% jojoba oil)
- Boosts collagen and elastin production for improved skin firmness
- 26% improvements in skin elasticity in 14 days (20% jojoba oil)
- Luxurious, smooth and elegant skin feel
- Visible reduction in redness after 4 weeks (20% jojoba oil)
- Reduces pore size
- 25% reduction in sebum in 28 days (using 10% jojoba in a cream)
- Enhances skin radiance and complexion
- Beneficial effect on skin microbiome
- Excellent oxidative and temperature stability
- Natural, sustainable, and secure resource
- Ideal for a wide range of formulation formats (hair, skin, sun, and colour cosmetics)
Organic grades of the Golden and the Colorless Jojoba Oils are available.