Covathick 2009 is a co-processed blend of microcristalline cellulose (MCC) and cellulose gum (CMC) for the formulation of colour changing O/W emulsion. It is COSMOS approved and obtained from natural renewable sources (extracted from wood).
There are three main applications:
1. In the innovative concept of colour changing o/w emulsions
2. Skincare. Covathick 2009 is a good thickener for the water phase, and very stable in a wide pH range and with actives. Its stabilising properties and rich skin feel are ideal for gels and creams.
3. Makeup. Covathick 2009 can be utilised with dispersions such as "Covarine WN" or treated pigments. Covathick 2009 will improve the texture and the stability of foundations.
Further product details and formulation advice is available on request.
- Excellent compatibility
- Eco friendly and renewable resource
- Multi-functional application