Exclusive to Adina, Surfactgreen's award-winning lineup of high performance plant-derived surfactants - CosmeGreen – presents new and exciting formulation opportunities for naturals and cationics. They’re readily biodegradable, derived from upcycled materials and are made using the Principles of Green Chemistry, offering you a way to formulate natural products that really perform.
CosmeGreen MS1822 is a 99% bio-sourced multifunctional cationic surfactant that offers a multitude of benefits for skin and hair including barrier protection and soothing properties. It is also ideal for waterproof/sand repellent sun care claims and helps to solidify stick formulations including solid makeup removers.
- Melting point 65-70 °C
- Great for liquid and solid formulations
- Offers a range of benefits for sun, skin and hair care
- Non-irritating to skin
- Made from upcycled sugar beet & rapeseed
- Non GMO
- Free of silicones, sulphates, palm derivatives & preservatives
- 80x better for the environment
Suggested use level: 4-12% for emulsions and up to 40% to solids.