Biolin is a mixture of gluco-oligosaccharide and Inulin. The gluco-oligosaccharide is obtained from natural sugars via an original enzymatic synthesis process using a glycosyltransferase.
Biolin stimulates the growth of beneficial resident flora to the detriment of pathogenic flora. Its bioselectivity as a substrate enables it to restrict the growth of pathogenic flora and protects the skin ecosystem, keeping the ecosystem constant or restoring the balance such that it reverts back to its normal steady-state.
Biolin is suitable for use in the following types of cosmetic formulations:
- Baby care
- Feminine care/Personal hygiene
- Balancing cream, specially formulated for oily skin
- Make-up remover for sensitive skin
- Moisturising cream, for hands exposed to aggressive influences
- Special deodorant for sensitive skin
- Rebalancing anti-dandruff shampoo
Please click here to view Biolin webinar.